Our caravans are modern and beautifully presented, and sleep 4 adults on one fixed double bed and another double which is made up. Both sleeping areas are partitioned off from each other for privacy. If you need more space you can hire our awning, which will be set up for you before you arrive.
• Refrigerator with freezer compartment
• Oven, 3/4 burner gas hob and grill and a fitted 230V microwave
• Central Heating System
• Water Heater (mains &/or gas fired)
• Roof Mounted Boosted TV Aerial
• 12 volt and 230 volt Mains facilities for charging Phones, hairdryers etc.
• TV with Freeview
• CD player & Radio
• Opening Double Glazed Windows
• Window Flyscreens and Blinds
• Washroom with Basin, Full size hot water Shower and Cassette flush Toilet
• 'Aquaroll' Fresh Water Container
• Waste Water Container & Pipe
• Caravan Battery & Charging Unit
• Camping Gas & Toilet Chemicals
• Smoke Alarm & Fire Extinguisher
• Cutlery, Crockery & Cookware
Our weekly caravan hire rates for UK hires are shown below.
Hires do not need to be weekly and so you may hire for part weeks or hire additional days, subject to availability. The hire rates are then calculated pro-rata on the usual weekly rate.
Hire rates are shown below on an 'all-inclusive' basis. There are no 'hidden' costs.
For more details of exact hire costs for your preferred dates please do:
Call or Text us on Tel. 07738395762
These services are not included in these rates, but may be available at additional cost:
- Delivery or Collection (Free delivery within 20 miles of Bournemouth Or New forest)
- Hire of optional items e.g. awning, picnic table & chairs bedding packs etc
Calculated pro-rata for hires of fewer/more than seven days as noted above
Whether you have an upcoming music festival, sports event or just want a relaxing week away we can make Caravan hire stress free and an amazing experience you will never forget. Always wanted to try camping in the great outdoors but still want a little luxury then our Caravan hire is for you.
Mobile: 07738 395 762
Address: Ringwood, New Forest, Hampshire